Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Mrs. Keevil Signing Off...


I have been very fortunate to have been part of such an outstanding school community. Part of the difficulty in making this my last year is knowing that I will be leaving this wonderful group of children.

I would like to thank all the staff – both teaching and support staff – who make this school a wonderful place to work and an outstanding environment for children to learn.  It has been my pleasure to lead Stonehedge Elementary and I wish you all well in the future. Enjoy the warmth of summer and the love of family and friends.

Sincerely,
Lori

Students arriving for their last day of the year!





A long-standing tradition, our faculty and staff line the sidewalk and wave to students as the buses depart.


Mrs. Simmons signing on...

I am honored to be joining the Stonehedge school community as your new principal. I am already looking forward to the fall and getting to work with all of the students, families and staff at Stonehedge.  But, we won’t wish summer away just yet!  It is a great time to connect with family and friends.  Be sure to take time to relax, unwind, and learn something new!  See you in the fall.

Sincerely,
Amanda